Heather is a full-time professional REALTOR®, since 2007, and has in-depth knowledge of the local market.
She will provide valuable insight into how to position your home for sale, or to find the perfect home for you. She's knowledgeable about neighborhood amenities, schools, and community developments that impact your real estate decisions.
She will put her experience and background to work for you:
- Civil Engineering BS, and Environmental Engineering MS degrees from Northwestern University lend credibilitywhen working with inspectors, engineers, surveyors, contractors, builders, and other technical professionals.
- Atlanta Board of Realtors Distinctions: Top Producer Award; 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018. Life Member Award.
- Experience and certification as a professional project manager ensure that your home buying or selling process will go smoothly.
- Strong community network enables her to strategically market your home when selling, and to search for off-market opportunities when buying.
- A technical background gives her the foundation to leverage the most up-to-date technology to market and/or search for your home.
- She has extensive experience on both sides of the transaction, including: high-end luxury homes, new construction, first-time home buyers, condos and town homes, multi-family, developed residential lots, demolitions, sub-divisions, total renovations, short sales, foreclosures, relocations, investment property transactions and 1031 exchanges.
Volunteering in our local community:
- Elected to the City Schools of Decatur Board of Education, 2018-present - Elected to School Leadership Team at 4/5 Academy at Fifth Ave., 2015-2017 - Elected to School Leadership Team Oakhurst Elementary, 2013-2015 - Georgia Safe Routes to School Representative for Oakhurst, 2011-2015, and Awarded Partner of the Year in 2015 - City of Decatur Pedestrian Safety Advisory Committee, 2013-2014 - Government Civic Leadership Education “Decatur 101” Graduate - Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation National Selection Committee and Board - Board Member - Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce, SWEA
Tell Realty supports educational and local non-profit organizations:
Oakhurst Elementary PTA, Fifth Avenue Academy PTO, Renfroe Middle School PTA, Decatur Education Foundation, Oakhurst Neighborhood Association, Wylde Center and Oakhurst Garden, Decatur High School Magazine, Trellis, Clairmont Cudas Swim Team